Version 1, 15 June 2012
1. Site Content: This Site is intended only for the purposes specified on the Site, and use of the Site and/or all content contained within the Site (“Content”) is entirely at your own risk. Please note, whilst we endeavour to provide accurate and up-to-date information, the Content may not be wholly accurate or up-to-date, complete or free of defects, and is subject to change, often at very short notice.
All Content is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind (implied or express) to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
We, unless otherwise stated herein, own or control all relevant intellectual property rights in the Site and the Content. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the Site or Content in any form (including storing it in any medium) other than as expressly allowed herein or as permitted on the Site or under UK or local law. The Site and the Content are for your personal, non-commercial use only, and are not for re-distribution, transfer, assignment or sublicense.
3. Objectionable Material: If you encounter or become aware of any objectionable or infringing or unlawful content posted anywhere on the Site, please immediately report such material (and the specific page on which it is found) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that there may be adverse legal consequences if you make a false or bad faith allegation through this process.
4. Submitting Material: If you upload any material to the Site (“User Content” including, without limitation, text, photographs and/or written comments) you hereby grant to us a worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use that User Content in any media. You further agree to waive your moral rights for the purposes of this license. You warrant and represent that you personally created, wrote and produced such User Content and all materials contained within such content. We reserve the right to cut, edit, crop or arrange your User Content as necessary at our discretion. Unless you have requested otherwise, your name may be published alongside your User Content. If you do not want to grant these rights, please do not submit material to the Site.
You agree not to submit or post any User Content that: (i) infringes the rights of a third party, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, rights of privacy and publicity, (ii) is libelous, defamatory or slanderous, (iii) condones, promotes, contains or links to warez, cracks, hacks or similar utilities or programs, (iv) is pornographic or sexually explicit, (v) does or may denigrate or offend any ethnic, racial, gender, religious or other protected group, through use of language, images, stereotypical depiction or otherwise, (vi) is designed to or does harass, threaten, defame or abuse others, (vii) exploits minors in a sexual or violent manner, (viii) promotes, condones or encourages illegal activity or (ix) is generally offensive or in bad taste.
You agree that all of your User Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is your sole responsibility. User Content does not necessarily reflect our views or opinions. We shall not be liable to you or any third party in any way for any User Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Site.
6. Unauthorised use: Any unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. External Links: From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Jurisdiction: Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.